aoife_ryan20

Contacts for booth seating in Kitchen

9 months ago

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to scope for built-in kitchen seating, and am having difficulty finding experienced tradespeople/companies to get a quote from.
So far I've only seen indication that it's done by companies as part of a full re-fit (which we don't want), and the options they have are a bit restrictive re seat-height etc.
I hoping that someone here may have a line on someone who does these as a speciality.
For context, we have a relatively narrow space for our kitchen table, and no other dining space.
We've been in our house for over a year and a half at this stage, and are no closer to moving beyond the cheaper 'temporary' set-up we bought at first despite looking fairly consistently. The dining table we're working with is only 75cm, and I do find it overly narrow at times.
I'm open to hearing any other bright ideas for solution as well!
Measurements for the space are:
162cm on the short wall, but with a door opening onto the space, and
337 on the long wall, which also has a radiator on it stealing about an inch and a half.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.