webuser_221702648

Any tips for great DIYKitchens.com / IKEA Shaker style kitchens?

Em
8 months ago

Hi everyone,

We're planning a new kitchen in our bungalow conversion and are leaning towards either IKEA or DIYKitchens.com (UK).

Have anyone seen any particularly nice Shaker style colour combos please? Or just any inspo regarding colour, handle styles, worktop combos with Shaker style from these brands?

Thanks very much :-)

Comments (4)

• Juliet Docherty
    8 months ago

My sister's new kitchen is from DIY Kitchens and she really rates them. She paid extra to get the units painted 'Stirabout' from Farrow and Ball which is warmer and a bit deeper than Skimming Stone. It works well with taupes and teracotta as you can see. The worktops seem really good value as part of the package.

• Em
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Thanks so much this is lovely. Did she go to their showroom or just samples and buy online out of interest?

• Em
    Original Author
    8 months ago

Ooh and what worktop did she pick please?

• Juliet Docherty
    8 months ago

She went to the showroom and paid for an actual door to be painted to check it was correct. I'll ask her about the worktop. I've seen it and it looks fabulous.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.