overton_windows

External hardwood doors! Off the shelf!

Overton Windows
9 months ago

Really struggling with this one. Can anyone name any supplier of off the shelf external hardwood doors at a reasonable price? I need something pre-glazed ideally for a back door, nothing too fancy at all.

I’ve tried the usual Wickes and B&Q, who will do a suspiciously cheap and cheerful l external door.. because it’s pine softwood.. and I dread to think what will happen with a pine door without even a canopy cover after 1 winter of rain and humidity

Comments (5)

• atz_r
    9 months ago

Hi, you could try refurbished/used doors. There are companies that supply this with/without frame. A company I have come across is green doors (http://greendoors.co.uk/), there are likely to be others online/locally.
    NB. Am not affiliated with the company!

• User
    9 months ago

Jewson?

• Sonia
    9 months ago

Howdens?

• minipie
    9 months ago

Todd Doors

• Overton Windows
    Original Author
    9 months ago

I’ve found something suitable with Todd doors.. thank you! I’ll give them a call about delivery estimate.. hopefully not too long

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.