brendan_bunce85

Any regrets on the way this tile was laid?

Brendan Bunce
last year
I am tiling a shower with this same size acusitco 12 and notice here how you decided to run a 4-5" strip on the bottom. I will also need to do this. Do you think the results would have been better if you instead trimmed a little height off of each tile so that all rows were equal?
Modern Spa Bathroom · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    SH interiors
    last year

Hi. I was very happy with the result as well as the client. I don't think we would have been able to get as small a grout line if they had all been cut on site. Typically you can get a tighter butt joint when rectified. Not to mention, my tile guy would have charged more labor ;-).

• Brendan Bunce
    Original Author
    last year

True, those are good points. While I’ve got your attention, do you remember what color this tile was? I’m doing mine in Sand. Thanks for the reply btw!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.