ADVICE
Houzz Logo Print

Window ideas please...

E H

Hi all, I'm just wondering if I could get some advice regarding window dressing for a window in my lounge. It's a small window that used to be external. Then the previous owners added a back porch so now the window looks into the back porch. In the long run ( maybe a few years away) I intend to make it into a shelf but I've just repainted and taken an old tatty blind down from it. I'm not sure what to do with it now. It needs something simple just to block out the porch view! I was wondering about a window sticker either frosted or a scene. Anyone any experience with these? I could just go for another blind but I have patio doors opposite and I might go for shutters, in which case it would need to match and I'm loathed to spend a lot on something I'm ultimately going to get rid of....

Comment (1)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.