webuser_71765565

Can't decide on flooring

Suzy Jones
last year

2nd floor flat. Need flooring for living room and hallway. Hardwood with rugs are allowed. Concrete sub floor - might be a bit uneven. All internal doors are white. Been told that LVT will be quieter underfoot. Been looking at Amtico Spacia. Also interested in Quick Step laminate with good sound reducing underlay. Been told with floating floor, noise and creaks can happen.

Can't decide shade of flooring - dark or light? Currently have off white leather sofas and will change fireplace to a marble one ( see photo against white wall). Would appreciate suggestions/photos- laminate or LVT? Dark or light? Feature wall ( one with fireplace) will be painted light green/sage. Shelving/ cabinets will be white. I'm looking for a bright room as balcony window only source of light.

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.