mybespokeroom

COAT & My Bespoke Room Competition!

My Bespoke Room
2 years ago

It's competition time! We've teamed up with COAT Paints to bring you an incredible competition! Click the link for the chance to win a mini room makeover by yours truly AND up to £250 worth of COAT paint! 🖌️🎨ENTER COMPETITION

COAT challenged our talented designers to transform a room in their homes using the finest Coat paint! Here are some of the results they created for their own homes. If you win then one of our incredible designs can transform a room of your choice in any way you wish!

Here COAT's favourite design, created from the wonderful mind of My Bespoke Room designer Ria!

And here is an incredible design by My Bespoke Room designer Celine!

If you want to transform a room in your home using incredible products and using knowledge picked from the brains of the UK's #1 rated designers, then enter this competition for the chance to get it for free:

ENTER COMPETITION

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.