kameis

MCM ranch exterior colors to complement cherokee red brick?

kameis

We are updating the exterior of our home (which is a MCM california ranch). We will not be painting the cherokee red brick and the roof will be replaced with dark gray/black. Currently, we have white windows, but they all need to be replaced. Would dark windows look right? We like the idea of a medium gray color incorporated somewhere as an accent, but not sure what should go where. Our facia/soffit and garage doors will be replaced along with this reno. I've painted the old windows an iron ore to have a visual. I'd appreciate any insights. Thank you in advance!

Current street view--

Here is the current white window trim/overhang--

With the iron ore window trim...will this look too trendy?

Would it look weird to have black window with white brick molding around them? (Or vice versa)

Comment