kats143u

Hi! We are in the east bay and curious about who did the construction?

kats143u
2 years ago

Beautiful work! Can you share the name and location of company? Thanks!

Atherton Residence Pool and Patio · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group
    2 years ago

The site work was a collaboration of two companies. The arbor structure, fireplace and paving was general contracted by Moberg Construction of Half Moon Bay. The landscaping was completed by of the AtMar Landscape. Unfortunately, Moberg has partially retired and only takes on very selective projects and AtMar has completely retired. Companies with their skills and workmanship are now difficult to find in the Bay Area!

• kats143u
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing and yes I totally agree!!! I think you you mentioned in another post, but do you recall how costly the arbor, fireplace and brick were? Thanks again!

• PRO
    Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group
    2 years ago

This project was built some 15 years ago when costs were somewhat reasonable. The arbor cost $18,000, the fireplace $22,000 and the brick patio $23,000. In today's climate I would guess the arbor would cost $35,000, the fireplace $30,000 and the patio $35,000. You might get better labor prices in the East Bay as you are closer to labor that may commute in from the central valley where labor rates are lower.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.