robinsonhm

Stoves range vs falcon deluxe

robinsonhm

Hello,
So Brexit schexit, supply chain nightmares means I’m not sure I’ll ever get delivery of the Falcon deluxe 1000 s/ steel induction (all electric) oven this side of Xmas. Their notification is managed pretty poorly and I can’t go without an oven much longer in our family of 5 (it’s now been 5 months!!!).
So I’m looking for advice, the other option I like is the Stoves sterling deluxe s1000ei, which is also quite a bit cheaper.
Anyone got any opinions on this and whether it’s actually worth waiting and paying another couple of thousand for the falcon???!
Thanks in advance

• T.willow

Oh dear 5 months is a LONG time...

Please say if I'm totally missing the point...but could you buy an small oven while you're waiting?

• robinsonhm

I could do… that’s still an option, I just have lost the love for the whole kitchen project now and want it done!

• T.willow

Oh no I don't blame you!

If I was you I'd probably get on and buy the sterling deluxe one then.

Have you already ordered the falcon one?

• Sarah U-S

Have you considered looking for an ex-display falcon or even a graded one?? There are a number of companies that specialise in graded applicants and even graded ranges - it would be worth doing a ring around. You might even save money too. There are also companies specialising in graded ranges on eBay too.

• Sarah U-S

Ha ha - bloomin’ predictive text! I meant graded appliances and not applicants!!!