webuser_71660

South facing garden furniture layout etc

Tani H-S
2 years ago

Hi all!
I'm trying to work out the best layout for garden furniture (dining and sofa/chill area) in our 2 tiered, South facing garden.
We get sun most of the day in both areas but the top section by the garage wall gets the last evening sun so we like to go up that end in the evening for drinks. Sometimes to eat as well (mainly because we don't have a dining table outside yet so it was just a bistro table up there!)
Can i ask opinions on how you would use the garden and what you would put where, for entertaining??
Ie fire pit would be better up top as on old concrete base rather than our limestone patio by the house... But people might prefer the log burner nearer to the house in the evening to access the kitchen etc??
What do you all think?
PICS:
bifold shot shows the garden looking from the top patio down to the house.
Steps shot is the house to the right with main patio and top one far left
Little table and chairs is inside the house with the bifolds open, looking out.

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.