webuser_235800664

Free standing washing machine behind a 600 mm door

Aisling
3 years ago

I am getting a new kitchen and will be housing my washing machine and tumble dryer in behind tall kitchen cabinets. I have to go for a 600 mm width door/cabinet and a 700 mm door as the company do not do bespoke sizes and I am restricted by a boiler on top anyway. The depth for both units will be 700 mm. My tumble dryer will go behind the 700 mm width door which is fine (it has already been behind similar for years). I was hoping to put the washing machine in the 600 mm width unit but the kitchen company are saying I have to get an integrated one. Not really sure why as the width of the washing machine is 595 mm, the same as many integrated ones and I will have the 700 mm depth for the pipes at the back. Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.