bamboo_handicraft

I am Supplying Home Decor By Handicraft Made in Vietnam

UNICO HANDICRAFT (UNICO TRADING AND INDUSTRY CO., LTD) is one of the most reliable and trusted companies for exporting artisanal handicraft products in Vietnam. We have been supplying overseas importers since 2017. We provide a wide range of artisanal handicraft products for home decor including vases, mats, curtains, planters, and flower pots. We also have kitchenware: bowls, trays, bamboo utensils, water hyacinth, and various fine wood products. Our broad selection of unique designs can decorate any space in the home. These premium products are the best choice to bring you to nature and an eco-friendly environment.

UNICO TRADING AND INDUSTRY CO., LTD

UNICO HANDICRAFT

Add: No. 1137 La Thanh Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.

Facotory Add: Kim Son Village, Ninh Binh Province, Vietnam.

Tell: +84 904 123459

Mobile: +84 988 696082

Email: sale@unicohandicraft.com

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.