webuser_502782634

Unknown bed on a wood panel ad'

Bernard Grannon
3 years ago

I'd love to find this bed, even better if it's an ottoman, any ideas folks?

Comments (7)

• Jonathan
    3 years ago

Bonaldo make several beds that are very similar

• Bernard Grannon
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Jonathan, I'll check them out.

• Anthony (Beano)
    3 years ago

I know the look very well, I can assure you it will be expensive!

ive the moroso lowland bed, very similar in look and very low, rarely do these type of beds come as ottomans as they are so low there is no storage space.

• Misha M
    3 years ago

Hi Bernard,

Second what Anthony said on price!

Likely an Italian company will make this.

You might try doing a reverse Google search? Brings up similar options but not the same...

Good luck!

• Bernard Grannon
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks, what's "a reverse Google search"?

• Misha M
    3 years ago

Hi Bernard,

I responded but my comment doesn't appear to publish to apologies if you eventually get this multiple times.

Reverse Google search allows you to search the web for any picture or image you have and it should try to find where it came from.

Open the pic in your gallery in your phone and at the bottom of your screen you should have an icon which is little like the Instagram icon. Click that and Google searches the web for that image telling you where it's from.

Hopefully that makes sense?

Misha

• Bernard Grannon
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks Misha, much appreciated.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.