cmjg69

living room

cmjg69
10 years ago
our living room is open to our dining room and kitchen. We are planning on putting wood panelling on one wall in the livingroom (the TV wall beside the fireplace and across from the kitchen) I am going to have a larger black metal frame made for the fireplace to increase the width of the black. We have a black piano and are going to purchase cream and or grey sofas and chairs. My questions are:
Fireplace: Will it be too much to decorate the fireplace and the wall beside it? Would medium grey on the fireplace be too dark with the rest of the room? ( If we use grey quartz in the kitchen as countertops will it look alright to use it on the fireplace? (as in drawing) and paint the other three sides of the fireplace to match? or would it look best to skim coat it with concrete or venetian plaster all the way around instead of the quartz or granite?

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.