donald_maciver

Kitchen revamp on a budget

Donald MacIver
4 years ago

Looking for advice on what i can do to my existing kitchen to try and bring it up to scratch. I'm on a very tight budget, but I hope to be able to replace the worktops, install a new sink and taps, new vinyl flooring, and maybe paint the kitchen cupboard doors. I've been looking extensively online for ideas, and most of the DIY painted kitchens I've come across are that of a shaker style, my cupboard doors are of an older arched style - am I wasting my time with trying to bring these up to date with a coat of paint? The carcasses in my kitchen are in good condition, and the doors are solid wood. I'm looking for some help and ideas on colour schemes, quite like the look of grey painted kitchens, but don't know what kind of worktops and flooring colours would go with a grey theme. Thanks in advance for any advice or help provided. Photos below show my current kitchen.

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.