deanna_cordis

Link to a drawing or schematics of the installed product, 6' track?

deanna cordis
4 years ago
My contractor would like to see a drawing or schematics of the installed product. No instructions were included with the packaging. Thank you.
Rustic European Slide Steel Barn Wood Door Hardware Track Set, 6ft, 2 Roller · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    White Shanty
    4 years ago

Hi Deanna,

I'd be happy to send whatever you need. Could you please provide your order number? I can't locate the transaction under your name. Thank you!

• deanna cordis
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. I ordered this back in 2016 and can't find the order number. It's only taken 3 years to get this project underway. Ha! It was shipped from Larry wright in Provo, UT. Does that help?

Thank you, DeAnna

• PRO
    White Shanty
    4 years ago

Thanks DeAnna, that order was under the previous ownership and I cannot guarantee that their products matches the current specs exactly, but I have included a link below to our instructions for face-mount hardware, I hope it is helpful.

https://whiteshanty.com/content/Face%20Mount%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.