paintformeldn

Living room - Clapton Pond, London

Paintforme
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Our recently completed project, complete interior redecoration of a 3 bedroom flat. Service included project and colour consultation.

Advanced maintenance service to walls covered with two layers of wallpaper (bad condition). Still, it was less expensive option vs. stripping and replastering. Moreover, it helped to retain the original look of the property, which was very important to our Client.

For more pictures from this project see here.

Paintforme

Comments (6)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

Very nice!

Paintforme thanked Sonia
  • delyth price
    4 years ago

Lovely

Paintforme thanked delyth price
  • gemm_thomas
    4 years ago

So refreshing to see evidence of actual people living in a house - toys, books etc. Love the colour!

Paintforme thanked gemm_thomas
  • PRO
    Paintforme
    Original Author
    4 years ago

@Ribena Drinker good eye for detail! And that's way ahead of missing fridge! :)

Would you be interested in the free feature wall or a little help towards those in need?

Let us know.

• PRO
    Paintforme
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you @gemm_thomas. Yes, we aim at showing a bit of London's life as it is, without the staging aspect:) Check our profile for more of the true experience.

The colours are Loft White and Lamp Black.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.