webuser_220664375

Conversion from 1 to 2-bed flat

K C
4 years ago

Hi All,

We would like to see whether it is possible to convert our flat into a two-bed, which would cater for our needs better. None of the internal walls are support walls, and there is some flexibility in knocking down some walls. In fact, we do want to remove all those awkward walls. We would like to create a second study/small bedroom. We would also like to have a bath plus shower, and thinking of a Japanese style bathroom, where the whole bath area is effectively a wetroom, and the shower is right next to the bath. The only limitation is this is a pretty old building, and the pipes/sewage lines run from the current bathroom. We suspect our budget will be considered at the low side for this, and hope to achieve this without breaking the bank.

What would be the best way to achieve this? We would appreciate ideas and suggestions, and tips to save some quids. Thank you!

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.