caymanbaby29

I am so overwhelmed - whole room needs help

caymanbaby29
4 years ago

My living room needs help. We just built this beautiful home that I love and this is the front room where various bits of furniture have come to rest. The only things that need to stay are the rug and the sofa. The art (I will take pic) is an original that I love.
I need new chairs (these I think are too small) new tables (coffee and side) curtains and rods (have installed the functional blinds now need to add the pretty) lamps can go etc etc.
If it’s helpful the entry and office (next rooms) have a navy thing going on and the dining room next to it needs help too but let’s stick here for now so I don’t start whimpering ok?! Lol I’m totally comfortable in the garden but when it comes to indoor decorating I look and look and then give up and we don’t have pictures or do anything for five years.
Please take pity on me and help.
My sister called my style “Nordic minimalist” today and she was only half joking.
Thank you in advance!!!!!

Comments (9)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.