lisa_cowan49

Crittal Style internal doors in Manchester

Lisa M
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hi - I had an extension built last year and its all open plan, I'm happy with the kitchen, but feel its time to get some internal doors from lounge into extension. I love the Crittall doors but too expensive, can anyone recommend a company in Manchester that supplies and also fits a similar style?

Comments (6)

• PRO
    OWLarchitecture.com
    4 years ago

I have a client who is taking two original set out of their house near Leeds. The opening for both is approx. 2220 high and 2630 wide.

• Andrew
    4 years ago

Lisa posted this over six months ago. She probably has some by now.

You might want to look at the date on posts before considering whether I reply would be helpful...

• PRO
    OWLarchitecture.com
    4 years ago

Sometimes waiting for the right products at the right price; means a project may take a very very very very long time.....

• Lisa C
    4 years ago

Hi - Yes I have some now, thanks

• Jonathan
    4 years ago

I think OWL is fine for posting this- anyone interested in crittal will search on that key word to find posts to see what other people have done. So this information sharing seems completely appropriate even if it is too late for Lisa

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.