africantammy

Love the walls. Where can I find wallpaper like it?

africantammy
10 years ago
I am visiting Fresno, CA but I live in West Africa and would like to decorate my room. I loved the wallpaper and would like to know a local store where I can order something like it in wallpaper form that can arrive in 2 weeks
Kids Room in Vermont Ski Home · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Monpere Decor
    10 years ago
    Hey, thank you kindly for the compliment. Unfortunately, you will not find a wallpaper that will provide this effect as this is actually a hand painted mural over gilded silver leaf. Our company specializes on faux finishes and this wall features gilded silver leaf wall - a very arduous and lengthy process. Once the walls are gilded with silver leaf, we paint a mural on top of it to provide this lustrous vs. matte effect. It is very hard to show off this effect in pictures but in person, it is truly stunning as the light moves with the spectator through the shine of the silver leaf finish.
  • PRO
    Monpere Decor
    10 years ago
    Please take a look at our Residential portfolio as we have other such gilded walls featured and our website...
    www.MonpereDecor.com
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.