renee_martin_iq0ja

Quartz used for shower bench and curb?

Beautiful bathroom! Can you tell me what quartz (brand and color) was used for the shower bench and curb? Finding it a bit challenging to coordinate quartz with some of the more dramatic marble-look porcelain. Thanks!
Highland Park Master Bathroom Closet Remodel · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Melodie Schooley
    4 years ago

Actually that color is discontinued, I tried to order it a few weeks ago.

• Renee Martin - IQ0JA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Hi Melodie, appreciate your responding. Even if it's discontinued I think knowing what it was would provide a good starting point for what color tone/pattern can work with these tiles. Thanks anyway.

• PRO
    Melodie Schooley
    4 years ago

It is just a marble look alike It looks like white venetino. I got it from Armenia Stone, I really don't have record of the name. Last time I asked them for it they just told me it was discontinued. I ask for the "stone I purchased at the Jackson street project" ive bought it that way four times. lol

• Renee Martin - IQ0JA
    Original Author
    4 years ago

That is a bummer. Thanks so much for getting back to me! Hope you find your new go-to stone.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.