design3586

Definition of Chic Design & Lifestyle in Vauxhall

Misha Andersen Design Ltd.
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Newly built Lifestyle, our definition of chic in Vauxhall - details and beauty, uncompromising on space.

Let me share our latest project where we worked on first purchased property bought over plans. New builds for the first time buyers could be an exciting but challenging journey.

Vauxhall Property · More Info

So how it’s possible to work with young inspiring client via Whatsapp , sharing mood boards , plans and finally furniture sourcing proposals? The answer it’s not only possible but we achieved one of four fastest and rewarding customer experience. The main ingredient efficient communication in the very initial brief moment, constant creative pool of ideas from our team to give our client options to choose from and finally specific budget and time for delivery.

Our main challenges were how to create possible flow to understand each space use and make it as comfortable as possible. Every measure is taken in the apartment to create calm and effortless living space. With it’s open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas we adding refined palette of materials. To create a sense of flow we mixing intriguing furniture and textures.

All living space is filled with natural light and some construction vistas, the best solution for immaculate sheers to obstruct construction views and create some minimal layered contemporary feeling. To add some luxurious touch to all spaces you will see textured wallpaper. Atmospheric lighting with decorative lamps adding additional interest.

Reading corner was mentioned by our client as one of priorities and we opt for generous sitting area. To bring some nature touch we used some awkward corners to create floating shelves with green plants and objects. We helped to build in joinery to add some storage space and integrated LED lighting. Sleek bathroom and kitchen area blends in the rest of the space with great furniture choice in budget and optimum delivery time.

Desiree to add some more sensorial flamboyant texture and colour choices for master bedroom was a great fun. Here we worked with sea green wall paint and textured panels that not only reflect light but add luxurious touch.

Easy going guest dressing room from pale and impersonal was transformed by use of bold Fornasetti wallpaper Libreria and playful choice of pale pink, green and for upholstery and decorative elements.

Lifestyle consideration and great client taste was supported by our fast and furious sourcing, where we found top quality items on time and on budget.

Decorative elements we added a month later taking into consideration client space experience and mixing old with new to add more personality.

The result is carefully sourced look that could be affordable and meeting our client expectations. We always defending that design could be affordable and happy to demonstrate that there is no impersonal new build in our portfolio. Together we co-create.

Comments (3)

• Radhika Sethia
    4 years ago

Beautiful!

• Jelena Rokano
    4 years ago

Love this place!!!
    Super style! Top

• hugo woddis
    4 years ago
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Love it
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.