cabornjane

Front garden inspiration

Jane Wright
5 years ago
Would really appreciate some inspiration for our front garden which has been left whilst we focused on the back garden and inside the house. The tarmac drive way and unusual footprint is a legacy of the previous owners and not something I like. I would like to retain a garden of some sorts and the beautiful acers. There is also a large tree stump between the acers which has large roots and seems impossible to move without disrupting the other trees. The garden is a sun trap with the hydrangea and azalea doing really well. My vision is lacking but I would like something more defined and in keeping with the house. The budget does not currently allow for removing the tarmac drive however ideas for when it does are welcomed. Thank you.

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.