miriamwclark

New layout

M WC
5 years ago
Hi
We are lucky to have bought a new house It is very large which we didn’t necessarily want but in great location and properties very hard to come by There are sea views from upstairs What we really want is to have better flow down stairs and upstairs Downstairs takes priority over upstairs Any suggestions welcome We are a family of five I was thinking of opening up the kitchen to sitting room The Back is south west facing which is good The two upstairs offices are not currently used or even plastered They cannot be accessed from upstairs and actually that is ok for now as you can see space is not an issue other that maybe zoning off some so we don’t have to maintain as much My husband also currently works from home and we have a lot of visitors so downstairs bedroom quite handy
Sorry for lack punctuation Phone broken
Any suggestion on improving layout or flow are more than welcome and appreciated Thanks

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.