ventaconstruction

Marylebone Refurbishment | Refresh on a Budget

Refurbishing your Marylebone flat with a minimal budget?

Here is one of our latest smaller design & build's by the Venta Construction team. This was a full flat refurbishment in a Grade II Listed building in the heart of Marylebone, London.

37 Upper Montagu Street · More Info

These clients wanted to refurbish their 2 bedroom flat in Marylebone but only had 75k budget. With the help of our in-house interior designer, we selected the lower cost materials, combining them with bespoke added details that we built ourselves.

(Before)

(After)

Project Included: New Kitchen, New Bathroom, Flooring, Paint, Underfloor Heating

(Before)

Comments (9)

• Morgane Le Roy
    5 years ago

Love the plants in the living room !

• Stephanie Hayes
    5 years ago

Very into the natural lighting as well as the plants!

• PRO
    Venta Construction
    Original Author
    5 years ago
  • Patrina
    5 years ago
    E D you know i'm laughing very loudly and my hubby is looking at me like i've lost ny mind.
  • PRO
    FAIRFAX FLOORING
    5 years ago

Absolutely stunning! The kitchen design is marvellous!

• Emily
    5 years ago
    It does look really lovely :) but I think it’s a great space and wouldn’t be difficult to make this lovely. Nice choice of furnishings and kitchen and table etc but I can’t see 75 grands worth of refurb.
  • PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub
    5 years ago

Hi there! Great job, very bright and stylish. I like the dining table, it makes the kitchen look very interesting.

• Lisa D
    5 years ago
    £75k is a huge budget
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.