info60978

Tom Lane refurbishment

LSO Architects
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

so very excited to have posted some photos of our latest completed project Tom Lane - a total transformation of a tired old 60's bungalow - unrecognisable now !

Comments (10)

• E D
    5 years ago

Looking good.

Shame about the apostrophe... :)

LSO Architects thanked E D
  • Emily
    5 years ago
    ED I was looking at the building for a feature that looked like an apostrophe! You mean 60’s I presume? Gosh eith autocorrect you’ll be busy on here!
    And love the build, think it’s a great transformation!
    LSO Architects thanked Emily
  • Ribena Drinker
    5 years ago

Sorry, I really don't like it. I'm not a fan of boxy, angular houses. Plus it has two of my current trend pet hates; anthracite window frames and cladding.

• PRO
    LSO Architects
    Original Author
    5 years ago

sorry its not to your taste , but our clients love it and given what we started with I think its a pretty good job .

• Helen C
    5 years ago
    Great transformation. I’m very intrigued to see what it looks like inside.
    LSO Architects thanked Helen C
  • PRO
  • Helen C
    5 years ago
    Love the attention to detail creating storage spaces and bedside lighting. Congratulations I’m sure the owner is delighted to live there!
    LSO Architects thanked Helen C
  • Emily
    5 years ago
    Glad you posted the inside too. Think your living/dining/kitchen is a great open plan example. Love the black track and mirrors and think it looks like a feel good place to live. And glad you didn’t over develop the plot with a big second storey.
    LSO Architects thanked Emily
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    5 years ago
    It’s Fab !! Great job !
    LSO Architects thanked OnePlan
  • Christian Meikle
    5 years ago

Love the transformation. I’m just about to use similar colours and materials on a 60’s facelift too!

LSO Architects thanked Christian Meikle
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.