thannas

White cabinet paint to go with SW Favorite Tan walls?

thannas
5 years ago

I'm finally ready to tackle painting my 80's oak kitchen cabinets but need advice on picking the right white paint. My kitchen walls are painted SW Favorite Tan. In my southern exposure kitchen the paint's green tones can be obvious but I love the color and don't want to change it at this point. Counters are a light beigey/taupey tile. The budget doesn't allow for changing the tile out yet. Adding another layer of difficulty is the fact that the floors are white tile with a hint of mottled beige and grey in them. Those are also staying for now. The trim in the kitchen is painted Behr Ultra Pure White. I love the clean look of Pure White but suspect it would be a bit stark used as an all over cabinet color. I'm hoping to find a slightly soft, true white with neutral undertones. Does such a paint exist?

Comments (3)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.