rehabear

Is this lit from the backside or under the countertop?

Bunny Joy
6 years ago
If backside can this be done with any stone?
Scarborough - Modern · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Wonderful Kitchens P/L - Est. 1979
    6 years ago

Hi Bunny Joy,

The Marble bar back is lit from back of cabinets, cabinets have removable backs for access with fitting or changing globes. Only a selected range of marbles or onyx can be back lit.

• Bunny Joy
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    It is very beautiful...I am planning on gutting a NC.1966 original kitchen in a brick ranch. Would like to go modern. My inspiration is an abstract print by Joanna Miller Rafferty. It has rich blues, muted grayish pinks, purples, charcoals, gold leaf and a hint of raspberry red. Any suggestions for stone type or color would be appreciated.
  • PRO
    Wonderful Kitchens P/L - Est. 1979
    6 years ago

The marble in the photo is New York Marble, the link below has many options in Natural Stone just select either Onyx or Marble (Marble will need to be translucent), hope this helps.

• Bunny Joy
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Link?
  • PRO
  • Bunny Joy
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thank you:)
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.