drucilla12321

baby nursery setup

drucilla12321
6 years ago

Hi, I am feeling confused and would like some advice on setting up my baby room please. Below are current pics of the room. The room is rectangle.

I am not sure if I should repaint to this idea

This is the baby furniture I purchased that needs some fixing

I am also planning to convert this into a baby wardrobe

Comments (3)

• PRO
    User
    6 years ago

Love the Blue and White with dark wood furniture. It will go very well with your doors and floor. I think the furniture should paint up well. We painted an old pine cot for one of ours and went to white, looked great, and we still have it for the grand children!

drucilla12321 thanked User
  • PRO
    Wallsauce
    6 years ago

Hi,

You have a great space, amazing view!

I see you like the idea of a mural. We've just updated our children's range and now host many different designs - Click to view the collection.

Some are similar to the image you've posted, others are a bit more flexible in design so that the baby can grow with them - Click to view the collection.

All of our murals are made-to-measure and are supplied in panels so installation is as simple as wallpapering. If you need any help, we have a committed design team answering queries.

All the best with your nursery! :)
    Nicole at Wallsauce.com

• drucilla12321
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you. This is probably an easier option. I will be in touch. Dru

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.