nadia_am

Need help with my echeveria

Nadia Ali
6 years ago
I have an echeveria tolucensis and echeveria black prince that I've had since November. They were fine when they arrived but have not established a good root system still. I know they're etiolated and I'd started using a grow lamp on them a month back (they weren't etiolated when they came) but they also haven't been putting out new leaves but are losing their old ones. The tolucensis especially seems to suffer everytime I water it and pretty much overnight had a lot of leaves go yellowish eventhough I didn't give a lot of water. not sure what to do at this point, have just been letting them dry out for 3 weeks now but not seen any improvement. it's my first time with succulents so any help would be appreciated. I live in the UK and there's not a lot of sun or warmth at the moment.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.