mhoops1

Does anyone know if anyone supplies cross reeded glass in the UK?

mhoops1
6 years ago
I can see it is widely available in the USA, but can't find anyone who supplies it in the UK
Entry · More Info

Comments (10)

• Tim Lewis
    6 years ago

Hi mhoops1 - did you ever find an answer to this? Been trying to do the same thing myself with not much luck. Please let me know!

• mhoops1
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi Tim,

I'm afraid not. I found a couple of glass merchants that had small pieces laying about from way back, but none that had enough for my proposed front door or who could source it from a main supplier. I will keep on looking however - I just can't believe no-one here stocks it with the Mid Century revival going on....!

All the best

Madeleine

• mhoops1
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Yes I'll keep you updated! I am in the glass business myself so will keep my ears to the ground...

• David Platten
    6 years ago

I'm about to remove some cross reeded panels from my internal front door. Are you interested in buying them? I'll post the dimensions tomorrow.

mhoops1 thanked David Platten
  • mhoops1
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Yes that would be great! Please post dimensions you have available so I know if you have enough - Many thanks

• PRO
    Design Plus London Ltd
    5 years ago

Hi Madeleine,

If you are still looking for cross reeded glass I would be happy to help. We supply this type of glass.

Please get in touch and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Best,

David

mhoops1 thanked Design Plus London Ltd
  • mhoops1
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply David. I am very happy to have your details and will contact you when I have my exact measurements.

Best,

Madeleine

• mhoops1
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Tim Lewis - please see David at Design Plus London's post above....The supplier we have been looking for!

• Suyin
    3 years ago

Hi! I'm similarly struggling to find either cross-reeded or quarter-reeded/ribbed glass that can be made up into toughened double-glazed units for a front door in the UK. Wondering if there might be any more Houzz professionals out there who could help! Thanks

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.