shazzamax78

Building in Brisbane while Living in South Africa!!

shazzamax78
6 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have been glued to design dilemma reading many of your posts. We are currently living overseas and trying to build a house in Brisbane through Plantation Homes. At this stage I am trying to choose a quantum quartz benchtop. I love tornado and am trying to team this with a white for the island bench. However, I cannot tell the difference between Luna White, New Diamond and Polar White from looking on the internet. I guess I am looking for a true white benchtop that does not look cream. I don't mind a slight colour in the speckle and am thinking of using grey, black, copper and concrete tones in a predominantly white kitchen. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Many thanks in advance,

Sharon

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Jumble & Stack
    6 years ago

Hi Sharon,
    I have a sample book here of the quartz you are looking at. The only true white is the Ultra white but this is very flat with no speckle as you can see on the website I'm sure. The three you have listed are an off-white, with the new Diamond being quite beige. The Luna and Polar have very similar colour tones but the larger dark speckles of the Polar make the overall look slightly darker. Going by your comments, I would go with the Luna White. Hope that helps! Kim

• shazzamax78
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you so much Kim. It is great to have each of them described. I am feeling more confident with the Luna White now.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.