marinaway

Open plan foyer....too open!

marinaway
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

We recently did a renovation on our front entry, kitchen and living room area, which are all located at the front portion of our house. I love the results, (still waiting for a few cabinet doors on either side of the cooktop) but feel like the entryway is too open to the rest of the home. No walls were taken down, but the kitchen was redesigned, and was moved forward. plus I'm still trying to get the living room layout finalized. We have an ocean view out our windows, so don't want to block the view! ( I took these photos at night!) We are in the process of acquiring new furniture as well. I have a large RH coffee table that will be replacing the existing one, and other than the sofa and lamps, everything else can be changed. We would certainly be open to any suggestions requiring new pieces or different furniture layouts to help create a more cohesive cozy look. Thanks in advance!

Comments (18)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.