julesco

One other question: Which Belgard paver/color combo did you use? This pool/deck is simply beautiful:)

julesco
11 years ago
Castino Pool · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    MH3 Design Group
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your questions. The pool deck material is Belgard, Mega-bergerac and the colors are a custom blend of their Ardennes Grey (65%) and Lannon (35%).
  • julesco
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    We live in SC and the Lannon is not offered here. We are considering the Mega Lafitt. Any suggestions as to which colors in it would yield a similar outcome? Thanks again.
  • PRO
    MH3 Design Group
    11 years ago
    I spoke to my Belgard rep. In the South Carolina area, you could try the Fossil Beige as a replacement for the Lannon. It will actually have some more color tone to it as well. He didn't think the supplier in SC (Adams Products) could get the Mega-Lafitt but he was going to check again. He thought you could get it out of the Georgia Masonry Supplier potentially. If you went with the Mega-Lafitt, I would go with the Belgian Stone Blend (although this might have just a bit more brown hues in it then the Ardennas Grey and Lannon or Fossil Beige). FYI...I have used both material on a pool deck and love Belgard but I lean more towards the Mega-Bergerac because the slight tumbling takes the edge off the pavers causing a slightly better feel under foot on pool decks. I wouldn't hesitate to use either though since they are both great products. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Mark
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.