jl4747

POLL : "Double Wall Oven" style

Jae Lee
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I'm renovating my kitchen entirely, and 3 types of Wall Ovens dragged my eyes on (Professional vs Transitional vs Contemporary), their features / price range are almost
same but exterior design/style looks very different.

I'm starting with wall oven because it is (at least for me) the most appealing appliance since my refrigerator will be
hidden behind cabinet.

I just want to check & verify which style is more "Trendy" for everyone.

Please share your thoughts,

Thank
you all in advance.

Professional
Transitional
Contemporary
All 3 images

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    7 years ago

Well, depending on the style of your cabinets, you should choose the best match ! They all look nice.

Jae Lee thanked Studio NOO Design
  • chiflipper
    7 years ago

They are all beautiful in their own way. That said, I cannot imagine the Professional in an elegant, traditional kitchen.

Jae Lee thanked chiflipper
  • PRO
    Bolte Homes, LLC
    7 years ago

We just put this double oven in one of our homes. Having it in an actual home helps other clients determine what they like/want vs just visualization. But ultimately it depends on the style of the kitchen and the desires of the clients...

Jae Lee thanked Bolte Homes, LLC
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.