berstory

Desperately Need Paint Color HELP!

Amber Story
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I am doing a makeover for a developer I work for. This old house was on the property when he purchased it and decided to update it and then sell it along with the acreage. Basically, a temporary home for new buyers or a guest home. I have been given a small budget to work with and feel pretty confident in most of my ideas, EXCEPT paint color. I know I want to go with an off white to offset the beams, but I just can't find the perfect white for the walls and ceilings and for the cabinets in kitchen. Here's what you need to know: 1. It's an open floor plan 2) The cabinets must be painted not stained 3) The wood beams are VERY dark 4) The trim is same color as beams. Any help is appreciated!! **A few colors I considered: Ballet White, Soft Chamois, and White Down for walls. Swiss Coffee, Simply White, and White Dove for cabinets.

Dark Wood Beams

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.