ema_b85

LVT karndean vs Polyflor

ema_b85
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for a water resistant, non slip, not cold to touch floor for my kitchen diner, I have been advised to look at LVT, I was all set to place an order and have karndean graphite and the guy suggested looking at polyflor colonia raven slate says it's as good if not better than karndean and a fraction of the price.. is this right? Does anyone have any experience with karndean or polyflor.

How does it withstand against dogs claws?

Many thanks Emma

Comments (4)

• Isidora Markovic
    7 years ago

Hi there,

Is there one that you are leaning more towards at the moment?

All I know about karndean vs. polyflor is that polyflor is definitely cheaper and that they are very similar, though I don't have firsthand experience with either myself. Is budget a big factor in which one you go for?

• S May
    7 years ago
    Hi
    We have just put polyflor in our kitchen / diner and could not fault it .
    It is all you want it to be , we too have a dog and had no problems it seems indestructible.
    ema_b85 thanked S May
  • SUZANNE SCANLON
    3 years ago

Is that vintage timber ?

• Sharon Fender
    3 years ago

I can’t remember but will try find out. It’s indestructible worth every penny.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.