Bedfordale House · More Info

Comments (4)

• Tita M G
    7 years ago
    síiiiii, ¿Cómo?
  • Pere Vivancos
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    creo que son placas pintadas en negro y despues con pistola pintura blanca con algun polvo de cuarzo o algo parecido pero no estoy seguro
  • PRO
    masquetechos
    7 years ago

Buenas, efectivamente son placas pintadas de negro mate, con fibra óptica de distintos diámetros e iluminación led para hacer el efecto de techo estrellado

• PRO
    Suzanne Hunt Architect
    7 years ago

Hello I apologise it has taken so long to respond. I think that the question was how was the ceiling constructed?

The starry ceiling is a product called Hardiplank or fibre cement sheeting. Plywood sheets would have worked the same if it was not in a pool house. It was painted Dulux Monument (Charcoal black) and then the LED fibres were drilled through from above by a young apprenctice crawling through the ceiling void.

Hope this helps answer your question?

Regards

Suzie

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.