cianas

need help for my kitchen

cianas
7 years ago

My kitchen (a second small one) in a Georgian house has old terracota tiles 6 inch square, which I have recently had polished and want to keep. The area is approx 12 ft square with 10 ft high ceilings. There is a large Georgian window on two of the walls, with an entrance door on the the third wall and a fireplace on the fourth wall, into which I have managed to put a cooker, with two built in cupboards either side of it. I need a sink, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher. The walll with the door is plumbed for water, but it could also go on the adjoining wall under the window ?? Please any ideas would help, also colour scheme. I am normally good at this but the dimension, ceiling height, tiles have thrown me a bit on this one ! Appreciate your suggestions. Thank you so much

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.