middublin

90's bathroom gets 21st Century make over

A recent project we completed which consisted of the renovation of a 1990’s bathroom into a sleek contemporary bathing space with controlled illumination settings to provide different ambient experiences. This bathroom is in an apartment complex and so it is created more complex issues in relation to what could be achieved and realised in a fixed space. Note the mirrored back shelves with under-rim lighting to store towels and other bathroom accessories. Due to the reasonably small floor space we designed an off-set tile pattern to create more interest and create the illusion of space. A large mirror over the bath gives an additional feeling of space and we used glass wall sections to reflect light and amplify the room even more to be able to accommodate a free standing bath tub.

=================================

Before bathroom:

==================================

AFTER BATHROOM

If you are considering a bathroom makeover in the future and would like advice please email us at info@m-id.ie

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.