hstew2u

eago dual flush extra water-saving toilet

hstew2u
8 years ago
Does the tank for this toilet require special doohickies that one couldn't find in a standard Home Depot? You know, in case the tank leaks and I would have to replace the apparatus inside
Dual Flush One Piece Eco-Friendly High Efficiency Low Flush Ceramic Toilet · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Blue Bath
    8 years ago

For all part Eago parts would be through us however, we will have in confirm with our distributor/ supplier if it is in stock. Please contact us if you would like to place an order.

• PRO
    Beauty Saunas and Baths
    7 years ago

We are factory direct distributor for this and all other EAGO products. We carry replacement flush kits and toilet seats in stock in our Calgary, Alberta Canada Warehouse and we can ship parts worldwide. Please call us at 1-866-843-1641 if you have any questions or need assistance.

• kenwillson4
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

You can use H20 sensors. They’re easy to use and can be operated from your phone too. They can detect water leaks for you and can alert you in real time.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.