emmelinewe

Vote for your favourite decluttering tip for the bathroom!

Emmeline Westin
8 years ago

Keeping clutter at bay and coming up with clever storage solutions can prove quite challenging in the bathroom. It's tricky (and sometimes tiring) to bring order amongst all the beauty products, shampoos, towels and hair dryers!

What's your best space optimisation trick? Vote for your favourite idea below, and share any good ideas that you already use at home!

(Photos are of course always welcome)

Comments (17)

• soozmacrae
    8 years ago

Just being very strict about what coms in and ruthless about what goes out!

• PRO
    Design team consultants ltd
    8 years ago

shower storage as it stops shampoos being left on the floor

• PRO
    Goodwood Fitch
    8 years ago

I like using the wall partitions to recess vanity storage cupboards

• PRO
    Emperor Vision
    8 years ago

Hidden cabinets can be placed in the wall cavity before tiling and are a great way to provide hidden storage!

• PRO
    XXXXXXX
    8 years ago

I like using the wall partitions to recess vanity storage cupboards

• PRO
    cvm installations
    8 years ago

We have a vanity unit under our sink

• Emma Carlow
    8 years ago

It's productive as well as stylish

• Ivlia Blackburn
    8 years ago

Mixture of storage behind a mirror, cupboard or drawers bebeath the basin, concealed storage beneath the bath (behind bath panel) and a floor to ceiling cupboard for towels etc.

• PRO
    Your Space in Mind (Johanna Valeur)
    7 years ago

I love the mirror cabinet

• Stephen Edwards
    7 years ago

Don't live with a female, or if you do have separate bathrooms. (Sorry for the possibly sexist remark, but it's based on experience)

• Anita
    7 years ago
    Could someone please post pics of recesses in wall being used for storage?
    Many thanks
  • PRO
    Lisa Kay Maria
    7 years ago

Great hidden storage!

• PRO
    The Waterworks Studio
    7 years ago

We voted for Mirror storage. Mirrored cabinets are very popular amongst our customers.

• User
    7 years ago

We've recently installed in one of our customers flats mirror cabinets above the toilet that just do the trick..:)

• PRO
    NoCode
    7 years ago

Under sink storage is definitely a winner here! Also adding accessory trays to internal drawers will help to organise anything from small items to larger bottles.

• PRO
    Declan Noonan & Associates
    7 years ago

Under sink storage is a great space saver. Works particularly well for those with smaller spaces.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.