sandra_deady

review of porcellanosa toilets flushing performance

sandra_deady
8 years ago

Hi

I'm just about to buy a porcelanosa (noken) toilet and I would like to know if they have a good flush. I love its design and appearance but more important I want to be sure it has a good flush! Any advice or review very welcome.

Thanks!

Comments (8)

• Ej Choi
    7 years ago

I am in the same situation.. but couldn't find any reviews

• Parveen Mcghee
    6 years ago

Did either of you find reviews or get the toilet? I want a noken toilet but heard Toto are the best.

• gilibeth12
    3 years ago

Following up on this thread - has anyone since purchased these products and if so have they had a different or same expeirence?

• Kathleen Trinh
    3 years ago

Yes pls! I wanted to only buy their toilets during the sale this week but have no idea if they are very good and worth the money. My sales person Denise in WeHo isn‘t great so asking her is probably a waste of time.

• gilibeth12
    3 years ago

I spoke to my contractor who has installed their plumbing fixtures before and he gave me positive feedback at least in terms of installation and past experience.

Per previous review - is accurate with regard to the fact that spare parts need to be obtained from Porcelanosa and are not compatible with US parts.

The rep I am working with has been wonderful so far and told me that she has not yet come across the need to order replacement parts or with negative experiences. Fingers crossed!!

• PRO
    The Lighthouse Candle
    3 years ago

Yes, we have both toilets and wash basin, no problems whatsoever. Ours were fitted 4 years ago and we are replacing another bathroom soon with a W/ basin and toilet from them. We are in Europe though, not USA . In fact I’d never have a wash basin from anywhere else... scratches can be cleaned with a Brillo pad.. amazing

• Betsy Elad
    10 months ago

How about their bathtubs??

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.