mrivera7

POLL: Gyms

8 years ago
Gym are a place that you work out and you want it to be a place that you like to go to in the morning. So which Gym would you prefer? What Gym would best fit your style?
Rustic Gym
Farmhouse Gym
2nd Modern Gym
Modern Gym
Tropical Gym
Contemporary Gym

Comments (10)

• PRO
    8 years ago

I like all the light- it would be an uplifting space. A true luxury!

• 8 years ago
    It's hard to vote! I love all gyms because I teach Physical Education and love to workout:) They are all awesome in my opinion!
  • 8 years ago
    Ya a lot of people would not be able to afford a gym but it's cool to imagine!
  • 8 years ago
    Earthbound homes, I agree basketball courts are not for the average homeowner, but we were surprised when looking at the Parade of homes in Minneapolis, MN the last few years, a basketball court seemed to be the latest thing. (We called it the latest "toy".). Saw quite a few homes with them. Expensive, but what a great investment in to a family's health, that is the exercise one would get if it would get used a lot. Especially in such a cold climate where we have several months of winter, and what a luxury to not have to drive to the gym on those 20+ below zero evenings!
  • 8 years ago
    mm2014, that's true:)
  • PRO
    8 years ago

What a view for the tropical gym!

• 8 years ago
    Yes
  • 8 years ago
    Poshky, thats so cool
  • 8 years ago
    @Carlie- yes
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.