tmhburns

Does this overhang have glass roof or retractable awning??

tmhburns
11 years ago
Can you tell me manufacturer please!!???
"Woodlark" House · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Roman Leonidov
    11 years ago
    This is retractable awnings by local russian manufacturer. I'm not sure this information will help you. Sorry.
  • ockellyo
    10 years ago
    Look at the brand Corradi USA
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    Looks like a constant tension system, similar to the Pinnacle, by Durasol Awnings. www.pergola-awning.com/Pinnacle.html
  • PRO
    Mariana Pickering (Emu Building Science)
    10 years ago
    Roman - I'm assuming the awnings were added on to your own detailing of the structure, though, right? It doesn't look like a separate system - looks integrated with the eaves
  • PRO
    RetractableAwnings.com Inc.
    9 years ago
    tmhburns
    This system appears to be mounted ON TOP of the wood beams. It would be best to mount IN BETWEEN the wood beams to prevent rain, sun and hail from entering between the system and the wood beams.

Examples of a product mounted IN BETWEEN the wood beams is our line of retractable patio cover systems which includes 18 models two of which are made of pressure-treated and vacuum-treated Nordic wood and the rest are made of non-rusting aluminum and non-rusting Inox stainless steel components. Of the 18 models, 7 are free standing and 9 can be attached to an existing or new house or commercial building. In addition, 2 of the 18 models can be attached to an existing or new pergola (Firenze and Rimini models) and 1 of the 18 models can span wall to wall without posts (Rimini model).

For a side by side matrix comparison of all 18 retractable patio cover system models, please click on or copy and paste the link below into your browser address bar. You can make the pdf link below larger by clicking on the + sign at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.retractableawnings.com/retractableawnings/Pdf%20-%20most%20recent/PATIO%20COVER%20MODEL%20COMPARISON%20-%20RETRACTABLEAWNINGS.COM-DAVID%20VERSION.pdf
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.