sophielt72

Hi, What is the make and depth of the low profile shower tray please?

sophielt72
8 years ago
Buckinghamshire Full House Refurbishment · More Info

Comments (6)

• sophielt72
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks, was going to go for a 1700 x 900 but it was the depth of the tray (low profile and closer to the wet room style) that I was interested in. Have seen some online that are 40mm or 25mm deep, and wondered what yours was? Thanks again, it is a lovely bathroom.

• PRO
    Interior Therapy
    8 years ago

Hi There, Thank you. I can't be a 100% certain on the depth but would say that it was nearer to the 25mm as it is level with the floor so low profile. Sorry I can't be any clearer. Vickie

sophielt72 thanked Interior Therapy
  • xuerebmichele
    8 years ago
    Hey, lovely walk-in shower
  • Susie Dykes
    8 years ago

Hi, I love your shower-room, can you tell me what the flooring is please? many thanks.

• PRO
    Interior Therapy
    8 years ago

Hi There, the shower tray was just a standard shower tray, it measures 1700mm by 700mm from our local pluming supplier, Im pretty sure it is 25mm depth-wise.

The flooring is an engineered Oak, in colour Dark Wood Black stained, by Furlong Flooring.

Many Thanks Vickie

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.