Buckinghamshire Full House Refurbishment
Grey metro tiled bathroom, creating a classic yet modern feel.
Photography By Jamie Mason
- Hi we are doing our bathroom and wanted the engineered wood floor but the experts tell me it is not advisable because of the moisture together with underfloor heating would cause the wood to shrink. They said I would have to work very hard to keep it always dry. How has yours been? Are you pleased with the wood? It looks fabulous. Thanks Lorraine
Love the wall tiles.
- Could you possibly tell me where the metro wall tiles came from, what colour and size they are and are they glossy or matt
- in love with the magazine holder, very clever.. where is it from if i may ask?
- I really love the colour of these tiles. Are they a classic grey metro tiles or Victorian gloss? Many thanks, Jean.
- Hi I love this bathroom and would like to recreate in my new home.
Please can you let me know what you use for storage and what style you would recommend for a mirror?
- Hi there
Could you please let me know how you detailed the junction of the wall tiles and the flooring? Did you install a trim or just silicone? Many thanks.
Radiator , WC & Sink
- Hi there,
I've fallen in love with this design.
Please tell me where I can get the towel radiator from.
Also love the toilet and seat too. Please can you give me info on where to get this from?
Which bath tub and taps would best match this sort of design?
- This layout is very similar to our bathroom which we are looking at redesigning to something like this. We have floor to ceiling tiles at the mo, would you keep these or would you have a non tiled area as you have, and how hard is this to change? As I really like the artwork on the wall as adds personality.