maggienorris1209

Bespoke Dutch Barge

maggie Norris
8 years ago

Having 60' by 12.6" Bespoke Dutch Barn built, Steel work almost finished want to have minimalist industrial feel, not fitted furniture, have a 24' by 12' open plan area for Galley /living area. I am having a yellow cast iron range, I see copper worktops, tan leather floating look sofa, charcoal grey multi-fuel stove oak planked flooring, any ideas for accessories .... pendant light over copper breakfast bar.... Real leather/ iron/ metal bar stools any ideas where to purchase?

Comments (4)

• minnie101
    8 years ago

You could try alexander and pearl and rockett St George for stools and lights. Andy thornton also have a large selection. Or try Davey lighting or original btc for pendants. French connection home have a few key pieces that would sit within an industriał scheme like coffee and "dining"tables. What colour will the kitchen units be? One of farrow and balls blue/black paints would work well with copper worktops and the range.

• PRO
    The Blazing Blacksmith
    7 years ago

I have in the past made bespoke one off pieces of forged and fabricated furniture for unusual spaces. I have often combined various materials in projects like steel and wood or glass. I also have recently found a good local upholsterer who can work with leather. Give me a call if you would like to discuss anything in more detail. My website has a number of furniture pieces on it.

Sounds an exciting project. Have fun.

• PRO
    Robert Way - One of the Great British Designers
    7 years ago

We can upholster the industrial stools in tan leather. The pendant has a ship theme. If you are using a designer we will be happy to supply them or direct to you. http://www.thehomemarket.co.uk/kitchen/stools&display=all

• PRO
    d & b
    7 years ago

Skyline design can help you with the production of bespoke and perfectly made furniture, very good artisans.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.